As an Org owner or team admin, you can remove Org members from teams if they no longer need access to packages accessible to the team.
- Log in to npm with your user account.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click your profile picture, then click Profile Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click the name of your Org.
- On the Org settings page, click Teams.
- In the list of team members, find the member you want to remove.
- In the member row, to remove the member from the team, click X.
Note: Removing a member from a team, even if it is the only team they are a member of, will not remove them from the Org. To remove a member from the Org, see “Removing members from your Org”.